Heredor - Frost mage

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

Heredor - Frost mage

Postby Heredor » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Personal information

Languages: English and Turkish very well, and lil bit russian language.
Any other information (e.g. periods of time you might be unavailable due to real life i.e. your work shifts, or exams/periods of study): i have pretty stable life schedule, so i miss like 1 out of 20 raids, likely if i am really sick.

General character information:

Name: Heredor
Class: Mage
Raid Role: DPS
Battle tag: Karven#2469

Give justification for your talent choices: As a frost mage, i have pretty stable talents. For single target lonely winter, shimmer, incanters flow, splitting ice(this is new frost meta with high haste and t21 4 set bonus), unstable magic, thermal void. For aoe or 3+ target fights, i change unstable magic with arctic gale and its done.

Give justification for your gemming and secondary stat choices.
I go for 33,4 crit, then full haste-versa.Trying to avoid wearing mastery items.

Provide a Link to your armory: (ensure you're in your main spec gear):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/heredor

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional:
https://imgur.com/a/NdMpz
i dont like interface changer addons like elvui, i just love classic wow ui

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression?
can play fire if needed, played in tos progress, but i played only frost for antorus since fire not needed.

Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history:
I started wow at catacylsm, played with my irl friends until legion and did not raided seriously. Then at legion, i joined Four oh Four and got helya, guldan cutting edge there, 3/3, 7/7, 10/10 mythic. I raided in four oh four during tos also, we got 8/9 mythic. This could be easy 9/9 but 4-5 people stop raiding because of irl reasons and we could not arrange team. During antorus i left four oh four start of coven progress cuz i feel like some people doing same mistakes again and again and progress was going really slow for 3 day raiding guild. I also realized 2 day would be better for me so i joined Inner Sanctum for argus progress. Joined them at the start of the progress, and played all progress long. Got cutting edge and mythic argus with them. But they said they will raid 3 days for bfa and raids are 4 hours long so i decided to leave and i am searching for solid 2 days raiding guild which i can join, then i find you guys :)

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild?
As i mentioned above, they will raid 3 days in bfa.

Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (in 10, 20, 25 or 40 man raids, before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)?
I was a pro cs-go and dota player before i started mythic raiding in legion and wow was my side game,so i only got legion mythics cleared. Rest is undone.

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why?
I think it was fallen avatar mythic, you need so much soakers, people are forced to play on their alts, also 1 mistake can fuck all the fight. And people need to speak properly if something bad happens. I like to speak in raids when needed, but during avatar progress, 5 or 6 people was speaking so it is hard to communicate when a mistake happens and we could not cover it.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on/heredor
this is my general logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1680
and here is inner sanctum guild logs, argus progress can be found on march logs, i played in all raids for argus.
Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion?
Raid times are perfect,i watched some of your first kill videos on youtube and i like the atmosphere a lot. I want to raid 2 days yes, but i also want good progress and play with good players so i decided to join you guys.

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion?
Competitive player for many years, played a lot of games,been in a lot of different teams.I can communicate with people well and can come up with ideas to solve problems. Also i am easy going person and i enjoy when i play games. I also use my mic when needed and like to do spesific stuffs in fights like interrupting,carrying something or soaking so u can appoint me any mechanic u want.

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level?
I got alts but i play them for only fun, raid with pug sometimes. My DH is around 950 i also got 110 priest and pala but i dont actually play them a lot.
Heredor

Main Character: Heredor

Re: Heredor - Frost mage

Postby Shedo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi Heredor,

Thank you for your application to Avalerion. I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful, as we are looking for players with more experience (as you rightly anticipated). We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you and will allow you to grow more experienced.

Kind regards,
Shedi
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications