Yolcina - Affliction warlock

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

Yolcina - Affliction warlock

Postby Yolcina » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Personal information

Languages: Norwegian, English
Any other information: I go to university, I have lectures about two or three times a week for 2 hours/day so im not really occupied. The exam periods are usually late November and late May but they will not prevent me from attending any raid.

General character information:

Name: Yolcina
Class: Warlock
Raid Role: DPS
Battle tag: Yolcina#2587

Provide a Link to your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... st/Yolcina

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional: https://imgur.com/a/Fp79NFn

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression? When the expansion releases I will choose what spec to main (depends on whats the fotm spec). I'm pretty confident in my ability to play both Destruction and Affliction in its current state, and also confident that I can learn demo really quick if thats going to be the best spec for BfA.

Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history:
In WoD I started out in Cygnus Rift (random guild made at start of wod but failed in BRF)
during BRF I joined Myst and was there untill HFC was cleared, then my IRL friend whom I had played with for the whole expansion left and joined Numen and i followed him. Then Numen wanted to merge with another guild and go from 3 days/week to 6 days/week and that was a no-go for me.

For start of Legion Cygnus Rift tried to reform but we couldnt even kill Nythendra in EN on Mythic so disbanded again, then I left to join Muju on Ravencrest, untill they disbanded on Maiden in ToS due to roster issues, then 4 or 5 members of Muju joined a guild called Delusional (which im currently social in)

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild?: In February I wasnt really happy with the officers and some of the raiders and also our raids were very toxic and it wasnt a good envoirnment so I decided to step down and take a break from raiding from end of February untill about 2 weeks ago.

Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)?
TBC - I was playing PvP

Wotlk - Cleared about everything on normal (focused on PvP, I was really bad at the game though)

Cata - BwD/ToT4W/BoT - 13/13N 7/14H
Firelands - 7/7N 6/7H
DS - 8/8N 6/8H

MoP - I didnt raid untill Siege of Orgrimmar but I cleared it on both normal and mythic

WoD - Highmaul - 6/7M (Killed Imperator 1 day after BrF was released, still got Cutting Edge)
BRF - 10/10M
HFC - 13/13M

Legion - EN - 7/7M
ToV - 2/3M
ToS - 9/9M
Antorus - 10/11M

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why?
Tough question, we did struggle alot with killing Imperator in Highmaul but I guess that was due to being in a weak team, not that the boss itself was super difficult.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1 (keep in mind these logs are from Progression raids so no padding or log whoring) if u want i can find up old logs from HFC when I was in Myst and Numen.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion?: Because I am looking for a stable guild with a stable team that just makes the most out of the 2 days/week that you raid, and this seems like something Avalerion can offer. I also know Dolozplash from some high lvl m+ earlier in Legion and when I asked about the guild he said that you're recruiting warlocks and that I should try to apply.

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion? I think I can be a good addition to Avalerion because I have alot of experience playing this game and my class, I put alot of time and effort into min/maxing my character and I always strive to become better. I always come prepared to raids and I will have 100% attendance unless some real emergency situation comes up.

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level? Theyre not significant but they are alts, I have a 110 DH and a 110 Mage. On Horde I have every class except Monk, Shaman and Warrior at level 100 (Not that it matters, just putting it out there)
Yolcina

Main Character: Yolcina

Re: Yolcina - Affliction warlock

Postby Shedo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 am

Hi Yolcina,

Thanks for your application to Avalerion, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been successful! Please contact an officer for an invite or further questions. Our Discord tags are Shedi#2717 and Nienorr#3544.

Regards,
Shedi

On behalf of the Avalerion management team
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications