Application Raki

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

Application Raki

Postby Raki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Languages:German,English
Any other information (e.g. periods of time you might be unavailable due to real life i.e. your work shifts, or exams/periods of study): I am a University student and my exams should be right before BfA release , so that should not be a problem :)

General character information:

Name:Raki
Class:Warlock
Raid Role:Dps
Battle tag:VeganBoy#21650

Give justification for your talent choices:Pretty much single target Dps talents that work well when i have little to no movement but that really depends on what i am doing , the talents change completely when doing mythic+ or cleave raid fights.

Give justification for your gemming and secondary stat choices. Mastery is the best stat for affliction so thats my highest secondary stat and all my gems are mastery aswell. Also you wanna have close to 30 % haste because that maxes out the dps you can do with seed of corruption for aoe fights. Crit is the next stat in line as an alright stat and last we have vers as the stat you don't want to have a lot of :D

Provide a Link to your armory: (ensure you're in your main spec gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/chara ... gwynn/raki

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional:

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression?
I am currently trying to grind the legendaries and gear for my destro spec and I have 10 classes max lvl. If in any case warlock is totally trash I'll be able to play all melee dps classes except for rogue or feral.
Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history:I was only playing PvP till WoD achieving ratings over 2k and never really joining a serious guild. When i came back after a break at the end of Wod I decided to create a new Account and started playing PvE but again without a guild. In Legion I only played Pve so far but only on heroic difficulty except for 1 or 2 mythic kills.
The only guild i think is worth mentioning is gets Enrage from Aegwynn.

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild?
The reason for not staying in the guilds was because those people didn't want to achieve mythic achievements.All of them were casual guilds but i realized that I am not fitted for casual gameplay and that's why I am looking for a serious Pve guild now.
Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (in 10, 20, 25 or 40 man raids, before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)? So far I only achieved Ahead of the Curve for every Raid in Legion and mythic Skorpyron and Nythendra. Like I said earlier my raiding experience before legion is non existing.

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why? Probably Coven because every random pug is too damn stupid to play those easy mechanics. Then again this is only on heroic so it wasn't a real challenge.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug: Currently no experience with logs but I would like to learn how it works and provide you with quality logs as a prove that I am able to play my character on a high level.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion? I am looking for a guild that is achieving the mythic clear with a low amount of raid days. THe fact that Avalerion does this tier after tier is amazing.
I want to get quality experience for high level pve content and I think achieving all this with only 2 raids a week speaks for itself. Thats the dedication and skill level I am looking for in my guildmates.

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion?I am extremly ambitious and I know that I am probably the applicant with the least experience and often overlooked because of all the other good players but i promise that I can overcome them all. I am willing to put in the effort and time needed to become a player worthy to raid under the name of Avalerion.

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level?
941 Warrior , 943 Ret Paladin ,945 Hunter

I'd like to apologize in advance for every spelling mistake since english isn't my mother tongue.

Sincerely Raki
Raki

Main Character: Raki

Re: Application Raki

Postby Raki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Even if I probably don't stand a chance against the other contestants i wanted to complete the application.
I forgot the raiding interface even though i put so much time into the application...

https://imgur.com/0KFeAay
Raki

Main Character: Raki

Re: Application Raki

Postby Shedo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi Raki,

Thank you for your application to Avalerion. I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful, as we are looking for players with more experience (as you rightly anticipated). We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you and will allow you to grow more experienced.

Kind regards,
Shedi
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications