Nyhíná - Affliction warlock.

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

Nyhíná - Affliction warlock.

Postby Camzy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Languages: English
Any other information (e.g. periods of time you might be unavailable due to real life i.e. your work shifts, or exams/periods of study): none. The only time i wouldnt be able to turn up was if i was really sick, but most of the time id still come anyway.

General character information:

Name: Nyhíná
Class: Warlock
Raid Role: DPS
Battle tag: CameronHodgs#2381

Give justification for your talent choices: First talent, Malefic grasp for pure single target, with very minimal movement is better then the rest due to the fact you can stand still and cast heavy damage into the boss. Second Talent Contagion fits very well with 4 set 21 and MG so it beats the other choices most of the time. 3rd Demonic circle is what i find to be the best on that tier due to the fact if there is movement i could portal back to it and save more them than running to increase my dps output. 4th is Soul harvest due to the fact its our only cool down that can increase out damage significantly when used with pre pot or time warp. 5th is burning rush, Depending on the fight i will either use this or dark pact, Burning rush is useful if you need to run out of something or run to something, Dark pact is the talents i take if i know big damage is coming and i can use it to soak some of the damage myself so the healers dont have to Use mana on me. 6th is Grimoire of supremacy, hands down it wins every fight due to its damage output. On The last tier i run with Siphon Life due to its damage, if There was a boss that i was progressing on or a Cleave boss Like fel hounds id run with Deaths Embrace due to it giving me a excute phase that would make the guild have a higher chance of killing it.

Give justification for your gemming and secondary stat choices. MY gemming is mostly haste due to the fact most of our tier pieces give mastery anyway so we already have a high % of it. The secondary Stat choices Is haste then crit, thats the reason i am gemming haste on most of my gear pieces.

Provide a Link to your armory: (ensure you're in your main spec gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %ADn%C3%A1

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional: https://imgur.com/a/nRbJ0nG

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression? I do have destro offspec that i could play to a reasonable level, if it came down to destro being better on some fights i would play that spec to Help out the guild.

Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history: My Guild history has been casual for some time, Due to the fact i use to work nights, not many guilds could raid at a time that was suitable for me, The reason its changed now is i no longer work nights and want to get back Into Raiding.

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild? Is was a social guild that raided every now and again but no progression was ever been made so i decided to come to avalerion to be with some friends.

Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (in 10, 20, 25 or 40 man raids, before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)? As stated before have been out of the mythic raiding for a little while, raided mythic in Nighthold but apart from that i have raided including everything in MOP and before at HC which was the old mythic level.

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why? Garrosh mythic / hc due to the fact i had to solo heal it to push the boss as fast as we could.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... %ADn%C3%A1

Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion? Ive raided in the hc raids and played outside of raids with many people, and its a very fun time, they have good raid times and They all have the same mind set Thats why i want to join due to the fact profession actually happens.

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion? Because i have a lot of game knowledge and am always down to learn more, i Can communicate very well and accept advice from people, i can help with coming up with certain tips that could help you down the boss or have a better chance at it. I also push my characters to the limits, so i do a lot of content outside of raids to push for more gear so my characters output is higher.

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level? I have many alts, all playable to a reasonable level, my best one is a Main spec blood dk 965 (off spec frost)
Camzy

Main Character: nyhina

Re: Nyhíná - Affliction warlock.

Postby Shedo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi Nyhina,

Thank you for your application to Avalerion. I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. If you have any questions or would like to find out why please contact one of the officers. ;)

Kind regards,
Shedi
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications