Application - Warlock Schnedis

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

Application - Warlock Schnedis

Postby Schnedis » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:05 am

Personal information

Languages: Swedish / English
Any other information (e.g. periods of time you might be unavailable due to real life i.e. your work shifts, or exams/periods of study): gaming every single day after work. Occasional worktrips mon-fri, when im in another country and installing a machines, I will of course notify GM about it.

General character information:

Name: Schnedis
Class: Warlock
Raid Role: DPS
Battle tag: Swedis#2751

Provide a Link to your armory: (ensure you're in your main spec gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... e/schnedis

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional: https://imgur.com/a/iEiT58K, im using weak auras for diverse stuff, bigwigs as boss addon.

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression? affliction is my preferable spec, might get into demo in bfa.

Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history: the earlier guild i was with was only for the heirloom/hearthstone cd nothing more, but from the start of legion to now i have been fairly active with The Bonehunters, played 3-4 months in ToS with them on normal. Then the guild just died off. So I joined IDK 2 months ago and done some runs with them on normal ABT, feels like I haven't really connected with the guild. Right now I searching for a guild for the beginning of the next expansion that can help me increase the knowledge and optimizing my character to the max.

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild? As I said, I feel like i havent really connected with the guild, they have to search for pugs and there is like 5-8 players that are raid/m+ active. Looking for a guild that does latest raid in their phase, not trying to break world first records, but still is competitive to other guilds. And the raid times that Avalerion offer is just perfect for me.

Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)? En: played it on lfr/normal, wasnt that superactive when it got out.
ToV: same here, done it on normal on former main character.
Nighthold: hc clear when this was highest tier raid.
ToS: 8/9 hc, Bonehunters brought me in when they had KJ left, but we desided together that I had to low dmg/ilvl for a problemfree run. Took me ~3 weeks before I could join them on their HC runs.
Antorus: 11/11 HC, rerolled to warlock 2 weeks after Antorus was released, cleared hc some days ago, now looking higher.

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why? On current content I would say Argus, avoiding all pools on the last stage on hc was kind of tricky as ranged, as a warlock I cant provide any dmg to the boss except dots when moving, but better alive than dead.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e/schnedis

Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion? I like the idea of a 2 night raid guild that knows what they are doing, and still be in a high tier raid. As I said before, I'd like to get more knowledge about the spec im playing and evolve as a player, and I think Avalerion is a guild that can provide that.

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion? A player that shows up all the times, reasearching bosses and mechanics beforehand. Portal summoner :)

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level? I have a Balance druid ilvl 940 that used to be my main from wod, will probably be my second character to level up when next expansion comes.
Schnedis

Main Character: Schnedis

Re: Application - Warlock Schnedis

Postby Shedo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Schnedis,

Thanks for your application to Avalerion, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please contact an officer in-game if you require further information, we wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Regards,
Shedi

On behalf of the Avalerion management team
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications